anatomy and physiology
Anatomy and Physiology
Duration: Six day in-house course Price: £600.00 inc. VAT
The Anatomy and Physiology course is a core unit for all courses and is IAM, IFPA and ITEC accredited.
The 3 modules add up to 6 days total in-house and the final award is accredited and insured by
several different accrediting bodies. Course costs are £100 per day (£600 for the whole course).
The days are taught at Winchester School of Aromatherapy in 2-day blocks and usually run over weekends. This course is presented as a rolling programme, enabling the student to start at any point.
The Anatomy and Physiology programme includes:
• Human Body, Chemistry of Life, Cells & Tissues
• The Skin and the Muscles
• The Skeletal System and Digestive System
• The Urinary and the Nervous System
• The Endocrine and the Cardiovascular System
• The Respiratory and the Reproductive System
• The Lymph and Immune System
© Winchester School of Aromatherapy 2018. All rights reserved.